Friday, July 01, 2005

Goodnight Nobody


Goodnight air. Goodnight nobody. These are my favorite lines from Parker's "Goodnight Moon" book. She likes the book OK, except that every other page is in black and white, so we flip past those quickly or I skip them altogether. I may cut a few corners here and there, but I am an efficient mom and everyone is happy. And that's why page-skipping will not stop me from winning the Bluebonnet State Mother of Year sash and crown, which I will be gunning for in '06. Hopefully this will keep my mind off Texas politics.

We are leaving for Myrtle Beach in the morning. Parker has two bathing suits, eight sunhats and 72 diapers. We will be gone for a week so I won't be posting for awhile. I will come back well-rested (except for the late-night poker tournaments), tan and 10 pounds heavier. But those pounds will be tan pounds.

Goodnight nobody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home