A Gangsta From Paint Rock, Texas
Yesterday, our governor -- a stiff-haired good ol' boy from a speck on the map called Paint Rock -- was caught on camera saying, "Adios, MoFos," while bantering with a reporter after an interview. It caused an all-out media frenzy.
It was painful to watch, and his eyes darted around as if to say:
Do you think I'm cool now?
I hope I said that right.
Please don't ask me what it means.
He is running for reelection in 2006, and it appears he is trying to capture the Spanish-speaking gangsta vote.
It was painful to watch, and his eyes darted around as if to say:
Do you think I'm cool now?
I hope I said that right.
Please don't ask me what it means.
He is running for reelection in 2006, and it appears he is trying to capture the Spanish-speaking gangsta vote.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home