Forties Are the New Thirty
When I got home from work today, my husband told me he got a girlfriend. "She's bad," he said. "She likes to do drive-bys. I took her to the Cluckin' Bell, where all their products are made from chicken assholes!"
Joe has been playing too much Grand Theft Auto X-Box. He said he had tried to take this new girlfriend to a fancy restaurant but she got mad at him. All she wants is fast food and forties.
I wanted to see this ho, so he pointed her out to me on screen. She's a nappy-ass hood rat. Just as I suspected.
Joe has been playing too much Grand Theft Auto X-Box. He said he had tried to take this new girlfriend to a fancy restaurant but she got mad at him. All she wants is fast food and forties.
I wanted to see this ho, so he pointed her out to me on screen. She's a nappy-ass hood rat. Just as I suspected.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home