Button Button
Dear Parker,
I am sad to tell you that your daddy has to have belly button surgery. He has a pretty powerful outie, and the doctors are afraid it could get worse. I am not sure about the medical science behind this, but there is some explanation involving intestines and hernias. I feel bad for your daddy - he has always been proud of his outie. Most of our friends have seen it and awed over it. Although, I do have to say it is not as spectacular as our friend with two butt holes. We call him 2BH, and there are some very funny stories about him. Remind me to tell you the one about the camera and the toothbrush. This whole belly button thing has vexed me on two levels. 1. You have your daddy's belly button. 2. I accidentally told everyone about this on Friday night after too many Lone Stars and I'm afraid your daddy thinks I am taking this lightly and with too much humor. It's really not the case. I think it's strange but scary and I hope he knows I will love him even if it doesn't look right after the surgery.
I am sad to tell you that your daddy has to have belly button surgery. He has a pretty powerful outie, and the doctors are afraid it could get worse. I am not sure about the medical science behind this, but there is some explanation involving intestines and hernias. I feel bad for your daddy - he has always been proud of his outie. Most of our friends have seen it and awed over it. Although, I do have to say it is not as spectacular as our friend with two butt holes. We call him 2BH, and there are some very funny stories about him. Remind me to tell you the one about the camera and the toothbrush. This whole belly button thing has vexed me on two levels. 1. You have your daddy's belly button. 2. I accidentally told everyone about this on Friday night after too many Lone Stars and I'm afraid your daddy thinks I am taking this lightly and with too much humor. It's really not the case. I think it's strange but scary and I hope he knows I will love him even if it doesn't look right after the surgery.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home